Filter'tron Replacement: Our Universal Mount is a direct drop in replacement for Vintage Filter'trons, HS Filter'trons, Fideli'trons, Mega'trons, Full’trons and any other traditional sized 'Trons (including our old No Ears & English Mount). UV Measurements: 1.375” x 2.812” (.75” Bridge and .625” Neck).
- Blacktop Filter'trons require one Dual Screw Mount Adapter per pickup in order to attach to their stock rings.
- To replace Broad'trons and/or Gretsch-Buckers, you will need a new EM2 Ring.
- Post-2012 Gretsch Electromatics: One Dual Screw Mount Adapter per pickup will be necessary to mount our Universal Mount pickups to your stock ring.
- Gretsch Streamliners: These guitars are made with "Gibson-style" rings instead of standard Gretsch rings. You will want to choose either our EM1 or EM2 Ring to replace these when installing a Universal Mount Pickup (this depends on which style you prefer). If you choose the EM2 Gretsch Style Ring you will also want a pack of Ring Risers.
- Gretsch 5120/5122: New Rings and Ring Risers are necessary for this guitar due to its high neck angle. You can find those in our Products section.
- Pre-2012 Pro Jets: These will require some specific modification in order to install Universal Mount pickups. You can refer to our Pro Jet Resource Page which is here: https://tvj-store.myshopify.com/pages/pro-jet-modification.
DeArmond/Dynasonic Replacement:The DeArmond Mount is a direct drop in replacement for Vintage DeArmonds, Dynasonics, and most other DeArmond 2000 style pickups.
Note: Replacing Filter’Tron-style pickups with DeArmond Mount pickups is not optimal. You would want out T-Armond in the No Ears or English Mount.